The Support Call addon allows you to modify the way any SP mission (or campaign) is played.|
It gives you back the freedom to play a mission the way you want to play it.
- See a vehicle that would be useful, but is locked for some reason?
- Are you sent on a mission with inadequate equipment?
Have your favorite rifle air-dropped.
- Are there magical bombs that drop on you whenever you step into some "forbidden" zone?
Remove those magical walls.
- Are you being rushed with some tight time limits, when you would like to stroll around a bit?
Reset the clock, and take your time.
- Would you prefer to scout out an area via a UAV before going in?
- Would you rather play a night mission during the day, or a day mission during the night?
Adjust the time.
The module also helps you to overcome some problems caused by buggy scripting or engine issues, like being stuck in the terrain, uprighting vehicles, forcing team-members to actually stay where you want them, etc.
Here's the full list of features available in any mission (or campaign, or editor), once the module is installed:
(Overall, you have nearly 50 functions, to help you customize the mission!)
- Spawn vehicles, weapons, magazines:
- Any equipment available to your side can be air-dropped.
- Drops can be done at your location, or at any place you specify.
- Special equipment added by expansions or mods is available as well.
- Switch Uniform:
- Change to a different unit type (either keeping the current equipment, or using the new type's default loadout).
- Switch to an enemy uniform for "undercover" missions.
- Manage Units:
- Team members can be healed, independently from the player's equipment.
- Player's group members can be totally immobilized, keeping them from moving or firing.
- Player can leave (and re-join) his current group, or become its leader.
- Recruit soldiers present in the mission, to join your own group.
- Vehicles for AI group members can be locked/unlocked.
- AI units stuck on obstacles can be freed.
- AI radio communications can be disabled.
- If alone on the map, one additional group member can be requested.
- Request Intel:
- Receive information about troop location and strength.
- The origin of incoming shots can be displayed on a grid.
- Enemy AI can be adjusted.
- Video feeds for existing UAVs can be viewed from anywhere on the map.
- If no UAV exists yet, you can launch your own.
- Mission time can be forwarded up to 12 hours, to your favorite time of day to tackle the mission at.
- Weather settings can be set independently for overcast, fog, wind and rain.
- Restricted zones (that kill the player upon entering) can be disabled.
- Other assistance:
- If you or your vehicle are stuck in the terrain, this will pull (or push) you out of there.
- Any vehicle in the mission can be unlocked, even the one the player might be locked into.
- Vehicles that have flipped over on the terrain, can be put back on their wheels.
- Even totally destroyed vehicles can be recovered.
- If an AI medic isn't coming as he's supposed to, the player can heal himself.
- Post-processing effects (e.g. blurriness, color filters) can be disabled.
- Mission can be ended (and marked successful) at any point. This will allow continuing on to the next campaign mission, and will keep it successful status upon restarts.
- Allows you to play for as long as you want, even if the mission has a deadline.
- Create a game restore point at any time during the mission.
- Opens debug console to execute script commands directly.
|Vehicle Drop (player location)||Vehicle Drop (selectable location)|
|Weapon Drop||Magazine Drop|
|Switch Uniforms||Team Management|
|Intel Screen (vehicle info)||Intel Screen (with map markers)|
|Intel (shot detector)||Launch UAV|
|Adjust weather||Remove restricted zones|
[back to main page]